3. We make our best efforts to avoid unauthorized access, loss, falsification, and leakage of private information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, their information is protected both online and offline.
4. We use the information of users only for proper purposes related to our marriage agency business.
5. Users are not required to register for any of our services or mailing lists, but if they choose to do so, we never sell, rent, or give their information to others without their consent. However, if required by law, we reserve the right to use or disclose information as needed to satisfy any legal request, or to cooperate in any law enforcement investigation or investigation on a matter of public safety.
6. We understand the importance and basic principle of privacy protection and follow the law which applies to it.
7. We do not condone the use of spam or the sending of unsolicited e-mail in any form.
8. Photos and profiles are never posted on our website without permission from the person whose photo and profile are posted.
9. The TMA website uses Google Analytics to help analyze how users use the site. This analytical tool uses 'cookies' (text files placed on your computer) to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information in an anonymous form. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate visitors use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity for TMA. TMA will not (and will not allow any third party) to use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any personally identifiable information of visitors to our site. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifying information from any source as part of our use of the Google statistical analytics tool. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither TMA nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user.
10. When users enter credit card information on our registration forms, that information is encrypted and protected with the best encryption software in the industry - SSL. While on our secure registration form pages, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers (such as Microsoft Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator) becomes locked, as shown in the following illustration:
TMA's women clients are among the most beautiful women on earth, both in appearance and in their supportive attitudes toward men.